This Mother’s Day, Hallmark introduces gifts and cards that give Moms and Grandmas a moment in time — a moment they can hold onto and revisit even when their little ones aren’t so little anymore. Hallmark’s Mother’s Day Moment in Time gift pack includes a variety of gifts and cards that capture a child’s personality and help celebrate moms and mother figures on Mother’s Day and beyond.
· Kids have drawn pictures for moms for years, but Hallmark’s Recordable Artwork Canvas Art Kit takes a Mother’s Day drawing to the next level by capturing a child’s voice and the story behind his or her artwork. Equipped with a canvas panel, Crayola washable paints and a big imagination, kids can paint mom or grandma a masterpiece that is then inserted into a 9”x9” recordable frame.
· For a unique and final touch, kids record a 40-second special Mother’s Day message into the frame and share their unique story behind their art. With the Canvas Art Kit, a mom can play back her child’s precious little voice and experience his or her big imagination on Mother’s Day and any day.
· Available at Hallmark Gold Crown stores and anywhere Hallmark products are sold for $14.95.
· Filled with open-ended questions that spark imaginative answers, “Mom and Me” and “Grandma and Me” Recordable Books capture the answers only a kid can give.
· Within the book, kids record themselves answering a variety of questions, such as “If you and mom were aliens, what would you look like and what would you name your planet?” Or, “What does Mom do to show she loves you?”
· Conversations to Keep: Recordable Books give Mom or Grandma a fun and easy way to capture the true personalities of her (grand) children so she can always remember that little voice and their time.
Mother’s Day Greetings (A variety of 3 Mother’s Day cards)
- Hallmark is taking Mother’s Day cards to a new level with a variety of innovations, including light and animation, as well as pop-ups with mechanics so complex that a card designer works with a Hallmark paper engineer to design and construct it.
The Hallmark's Mother's Day gifts are, as expected, innovative and touching at the same time. Any of the items would bring a smile to a mother's face, but my personal favorite is the Conversations to Keep: Recordable Book.
I recorded my conversations with Smiley, and it was so cute to see him think of answers to say whenever I asked him questions, and some of the answers he gave were quite surprising!
What a way to be able to capture sweet, innocent conversations between you and your child. It would make such a treasured gift that you can revisit year after year after year, reflecting (and laughing) at the answers and just cherishing such special conversations between you and your child.
For more information on these and other wonderful Mother's Day gifts, visit Hallmark.com.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Hallmark Mother's Day Moment in Time Gift Pack which includes the following: Recordable Artwork: Canvas Art Kit, Conversations to Keep: Recordable Storybook, and a sampler of 3 Mother's Day Greeting Cards.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to mframe!
- To enter, comment on which of the items in the Moment in Time Gift Pack is your favorite AND why.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Hallmark (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is April 30, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about May 1, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Prize is not guaranteed to be delivered by Mother's Day.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.