Well, whether or not you've been sticking to them or already broke them, the New Year's Eve Resolution Rest Blog App, out just in time for the release of New Year's Eve on DVD, has some practical tips on how to keep on sticking to them, or how to set realistic resolutions and stick to them next time you make them.
To find practical tips and take a fun reset quiz, check out the blog app below!
Warner Bros. Pictures is proud to announce the release of the hit romantic comedy New Year’s Eve on DVD and Blu Ray May 1st! This all star comedy stars Ashton Kutcher, Michelle Pfeiffer, Katherine Heigl, Sofia Vergara, Hilary Swank, Sarah Jessica Parker, Zac Efron, Jon Bon Jovi, and Josh Duhamel!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a copy of the New Year's Eve DVD!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to giggling kids!
- To enter, check out the 2012 Reset Tips in the widget above and comment on your favorite tip.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and New Year’s Eve (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feedx
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is May 9, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about May 10, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.