On May 8, Multi-talented actress, producer and writer Rita Wilson will make her solo album debut with the release of AM/FM.
AM/FM is an intimate, elegant and beautifully sung collection of classics from the ’60s and ’70s that together, make up the soundtrack to Rita’s life. “The song sequence on the album tells a story of a very innocent, idealized version of love in the ‘AM’ section, before it shifts to the ‘FM’ section and becomes more about the disillusionment that happens after you've had some heartbreaks,” Wilson says.
Watch the brand new music video for "All I Have To Do Is Dream," directed by Steven Sebring below.
Shop: You can pre-order AM/FM on Amazon; to be released May 8 (SRP $9.99).
Win: One lucky winner will receive a copy of AM/FM!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Jim W.!
- To enter, comment on why you'd like to win.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Rita Wilson: AM/FM (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is May 1, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about May 2, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.