That 70s Show - Season 3 Synopsis:
Your favorite crew of the swinging '70s is back and funnier than ever. This season, Hyde (Danny Masterson) gets in trouble with the law and meets his Dad for the first time, Red (Kurtwood Smith) tries to be stricter with the kids, Eric (Topher Grace) and Donna's (Laura Prepon) relationship continues but for how long, Fez (Wilmer Valderrama) finally gets a girlfriend, who turns out crazy and Jackie (Mila Kunis) likes Hyde which drives Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) crazy. Tune in to see how it all unfolds.
Contains all 25 episodes from the Third season!
Also includes the bonus features: Season Three Featurette, Episode promos and six episodes with audio commentary
That '70s Show - Season 4 Synopsis:
Boogie on down to the basement for another groovy season with our favorite friends from the 70s, Eric (Topher Grace), Donna (Laura Prepon), Fez (Wilmer Valderrama), Hyde (Danny Masterson), Jackie (Mila Kunis) and Kelso (Ashton Kutcher). Life in the '70s continues as the crew deals with the after effects of Eric and Donna's break-up and Eric doesn't want Donna in the basement anymore, Hyde moves back in with the Forman's, Kitty decides to re-do the basement and Donna decides to relocate to California.
Contains all 27 episodes from the Fourth season!
Also includes the bonus features: Season 4 in 4 Minutes, Making Company, Laura Prepon interview, Mila Kunis interview and three episodes with audio commentary.
Shop: You can purchase That '70s Show Season 3 and Season 4 at various retailers online and nationwide, including TVFlashbacks.com (SRP $14.98 each).
Savvy Savings: Use code PRIMETV25 upon checkout when shopping online at TVFlashbacks.com to get an additional 25% off That '70s Show Season 3 and Season 4 on DVD; offer expires May 15, 2012!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a copy each of That '70s Show 3 and 4 on DVD!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to lilyk!
- To enter, comment on what you enjoyed about the series.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and That '70s Show Season 3 and Season 4 (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Like TV Flashbacks on Facebook (leave your user name in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is April 28, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about April 29, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.