Today, May 6, is World Laughter Day, and what better way to celebrate than with a movie from Redbox?
With Redbox providing hours of laughs on any given day with our wide selection of comedies, it’s no surprise that in a recent survey* conducted by Redbox we found that when it comes to getting a good laugh, 87.7% of people choose to watch a funny movie over calling a friend. What do you do for a good laugh?
Need a laugh-out-loud recommendation? When it came to Redbox fans’ favorite funny movie this year, 44.3% said The Hangover Part II made them laugh the loudest.
Whether watching a family favorite like Alvin and the Chipmunks: ChipWrecked, or something a bit more bite like The Sitter, Redbox is creating laughter across the nation.
Win: Ten lucky winners will each receive a Redbox code for a free one-night DVD rental!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Valerie Taylor Mabrey, missrantsypants, Mallory, Kristy Thiel, Erin Cook, Rhonda, Jennifer T., Betty C, Natalie A., Life Is A Sandcastle!
- To enter, comment on one of your favorite comedy movie(s).
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Redbox (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is May 20, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about May 21, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
*World Laughter Day Survey conducted by Redbox to over 3,000 fans nationwide
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.