With the rising cost of utilities, we can all use a little bit of help right? Especially if we have a really hot summer! So, beyond helping Habitat, Energizer is doing something to help us all out. In addition to the series of volunteer projects, you will see the Energizer and Habitat for Humanity partnership coming to the shelves of your favorite stores. Through the Energizer Utility Cash program, you can collect codes from select Energizer battery and lighting products and redeem them online for savings, up to $25 total savings each per person/household/email address, off your own utility bill. You start earning rewards with just two codes and will need 10 codes total to earn the full $25. Or you can help make a positive impact and choose to turn the codes into a donation to Habitat for Humanity®.
I think both of these programs that Energizer is involved in are great programs.
I was fortunate to receive two specially-marked packages of Energerizer MAX AA batteries to get me started on the Energizer Utility Cash Program, and once I get 10 codes, I'll be entering them on the www.nowthatspositivenergy.com/utilities.
Are you ready to start collecting codes? Just looked for specially-marked packages of Energizer batteries, and:
1. Once you are finished collecting your codes, visit www.nowthatspositivenergy.com/utilities to enter your codes.
2. You must enter your codes all at once.
3. The last day to redeem codes is 3/31/13 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Whether you choose to get utility cash or donate your codes to Habitat for Humanity, you can thank Energizer for helping to make a difference.
Win: One lucky reader will receive two specially-marked packages of Energizer Max AA batteries with special codes.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to sweepmom!
- To enter, comment on how you try to reduce your utility bills.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Energizer (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is May 31, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about June 1, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.