* StudioVox functions as an online, interactive portfolio and networking community for people in all creative and artistic fields, as well as fans and enthusiasts. Here's our introduction video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUglBIMilEk.
* Sage & Savvy readers can especially benefit from StudioVox. They can upload photos of their crafts, DIY projects, photography, hobbies, and other ways they're creative. For those who are creative professionals, they can use StudioVox to network with others and build their portfolio - an interactive version of LinkedIn. For fans and enthusiasts, they can sign up for StudioVox and follow their favorite artists, designers, musicians, and more.
For more information on StudioVox, visit the StudioVox website.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a $100 VISA gift card from StudioVox!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to ladyt64!
- To enter, create a free profile on StudioVox (www.studiovox.com) using the access code StudiovoxBetaCode030, then comment with a link to your new profile and tell me what inspires your creativity.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and StudioVox (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is May 28, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about May 29, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.