Trop50 with Tea Nutritional Information:
- 35-45 calories in each eight-ounce glass
- A full day’s supply of vitamin C – an excellent source
- A good source of antioxidant vitamin E
Just like the Trop50 with Tea juice beverages, with their unique and refreshing flavors, I too can be considered unique in the sense that when it comes to being frugal, I'm THE most frugal amongst my family and friends.
My friends and family can always count on me to find the best deals - whether it be for groceries, dining, entertainment, or travel.
They've always known me to be frugal and cost-conscious, and amongst my family and friends, I'm often the one they expect to find bargains and coupons.
There are lots and lots of bargain hunters and couponers out there these days, but I've been a deal-finder ever since I was a little girl, and that is just one of the ways I consider myself unique amongst my friends and family.
What makes you refreshingly unique?
Shop: Check the product locator to find a retailer near you (SRP $3.96 for a 59-ounce bottle; $1.69 for a 12-ounce bottle; Trop50 Pear Lychee with White Tea not available in 12-ounce).
Win: Three lucky winners will each receive three coupons good for a free Trop50 with Tea Juice Beverage Product (max value $4.99).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to andrea v, Allison Downes, Tylerpants!
- To enter, comment on what makes you refreshingly different AND which Trop 50 with Tea Beverage is your favorite flavor or which flavor you'd most like to try.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Trop50 (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is June 7, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about June 8, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.