In “Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! There’s a Party in My City!” join D.J. Lance Rock, Brobee, Toodee, Foofa, Plex, Muno and all of our favorite Yo Gabba Gabba! friends for their first-ever live concert! It is a non-stop musical extravaganza. Get up on your feet to sing and dance along over ten Gabba favorites, including: “There’s a Party in My Tummy,” “Name Game” and “Get The Sillies Out.”
This full-length concert is packed with special guests including beatboxing legend Biz Markie performing Biz’s Beat of the Day, the incomparable Leslie Hall & DO IT teaching a Dancey Dance, and Super Music Friends Show guest The Aquabats performing everyone’s favorite, “Pool Party.” Yo Gabba Gabba! Live!: There’s a Party in My City! will get the whole family dancing and singing no matter what city you’re in!
My boys have always been fans of Yo Gabba Gabba!, but after watching (again and again and again) Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! There's a Party in My City!, all I hear is "When can we watch the Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! show?" - they want to see the show in person too!
They have so much fun watching the show - they sing along to the songs, dance along with the characters, and even try to beatbox with Biz Markie!
I can understand why the boys love watching the DVD so much and keep wanting to go to a real live show - their favorite Yo Gabba Gabba! characters performing live on stage; their favorite songs; confetti and bubbles throughout the concert - it's just such a super fun, interactive show and it's obvious that both the kids and adults that are at the concert are having a blast!
If Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! ever comes to our city, we'll definitely be going, but until then, my boys are happy to watch the DVD!
We also had a chance to review the book It's Okay, Try Again.
Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers who sometimes get a little bit frustrated when things don't go their way, this book teaches them that it's okay to try, try, try again. Based on one of the top-rated and most-popular Gabba songs "It's Okay, Try Again."
Musician loved reading the book to Smiley, and they both enjoyed the story featuring their favorite characters and one of their favorite songs.
If your child is a Yo Gabba Gabba! fan, the Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! There's a Party in My City! DVD and It's Okay, Try Again book are must-haves.
Shop: You can purchase Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! (SRP $9.99) and It's Okay, Try Again (SRP $5.99) at various retailers online and nationwide.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a copy of Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! There's Party in My City!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Valerie Taylor Mabrey!
- To enter, comment on your/your child's favorite Yo Gabba Gabba! character.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Like NCircle Entertainment on Facebook (leave your user name in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is June 1, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about June 2, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.