Heather Porter is proud to share her new book, BODY BACK: The Mother’s Handbook to Medical, Physical, and Emotional Well Being, being released June 5th.
As a mother of four, Heather Porter knows quite well the effects a pregnancy can have on a woman’s body in a variety of ways. Over the years, she searched for a single manual on how to get her pre-pregnancy self back, somewhat like an all-encompassing resource guide to complete wellness on a physical and emotional level. Much to her surprise, there was no such thing on the market, so she set out to write the handbook for all the mothers out there looking to get their body back as they enter a new and exciting chapter in their life.
For Heather, it wasn’t just about shedding the pregnancy pounds, but about learning how to be attractive and healthy, just as any woman would want to feel at any stage of her life. Becoming a mother is a life-changing experience, and the purpose of this book is to give effective, easy-to-follow advice as women transition to motherhood while looking and feeling healthy on all levels.
What followed was a journey of self-improvement with plenty of highs and lows along the way. BODY BACK addresses all the questions and experiences that new mothers have, but didn’t know where to find all the answers in one place until now. From A-Z exercises and treatments to wheatgrass drinks to colon hydrotherapy to DIY hair masks, Heather has tried them all and kept a diary documenting her experiences, and what worked and what didn’t. By sticking to an effective routine, she began to reap the rewards as the pounds came off, her mind was at ease, and overall well-being improved.
BODY BACK draws together 15 years of her personal experiences of being a mom, including helpful tips from the world’s top professionals from various fields of expertise who have worked with Hollwyood’s top A-listers such as Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Victoria Beckham, and more. BODY BACK is today’s ultimate mom’s guidebook to getting herself back and living well.
Shop: You can purchase Body Back at various retailers online and nationwide beginning June 2 (SRP $29.95).
Win: One lucky winner will receive a copy of Body Back!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Trisha McKee!
- To enter, comment on something you do for your medical, physical, or emotional well-being.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Body Back (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries June 16, 2012 is 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about June 17, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US and Canada addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.