To help encourage a more loving America, NIVEA has declared June 20th as “PDA Day," encouraging a Million Moments of Touch. Why? Because it’s the first day of summer and the longest day of the year, which means even more time for hugs and kisses!
To participate in NIVEA's Million Moments of Touch,
1. Go to the PDA Lip Giveaway Tab on NIVEA’s Facebook page
2. Upload a “PDA” photo of yourself and a loved one or friend
3. Get a coupon for a free NIVEA Lip Care product!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a set of two NIVEA Lip Care products!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Aimee!
- To enter, comment on someone you love to shower with some hugs and/or kisses (your significant other, your child, a parent, etc.).
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and NIVEA's PDA Lip Giveaway Tab (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is July 5, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about July 6, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.