These hearty chips are sliced from oven baked bread and topped with savory seasonings bringing the unique and contemporary flavors of Italian Cheese & Herb and Cheddar Sun-dried Tomato to gourmet snack chips. The delicious flavors and perfect texture of these crispy chips can help you round out any recipe.
I really enjoyed both flavors, but if I had to choose a favorite between the two, it would be the Italian Cheese & Herb.
I like how each baguette chip had a nice crunch and that they were flavorful, but not overpowering. The baguette chips are great eaten straight out of the bag, accompanying a sandwich, or crushed up on soups, casseroles, and salads.
I also like that they have 50% less fat than regular potato chips*. Even though each baguette chip is smaller than a typical potato chip, a serving is about 21 baguette chips, which I thought was quite filling!
I think the Pillsbury Baguette Chips are great for snacking or for adding a savory crunch to dishes, and I hope they come out with more great flavors!
Savvy Savings: To download a printable coupon for $0.75 off one package, visit http://bit.ly/PBCcoupon.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Pillsbury Baguette Chips Prize Pack consisting of 3 bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Italian Cheese & Herb, and 3 bags of Pillsbury Baguette Chips in Cheddar Sundried Tomato.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to freddie!
- To enter, comment on a flavor you'd like to see Pillsbury Baguette Chips come out with next.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Pillsbury® Baguette Chips (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is July 14, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about July 15, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
*Pillsbury Baguette Chips (5g fat per 29g serving); regular potato chips (11g fat per 29g serving). See nutrition information for sodium content.
Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.