Maroon 5 released their fourth studio album Overexposed on June 26th. Recorded in Los Angeles over the last year with executive producer Max Martin, Overexposed also features collaborations with Benny Blanco and Shellback ("Moves Like Jagger") and OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder. Fresh off the smash hit "Payphone" feat. Wiz Khalifa, their video for second single "One More Night" premiered on MTV, and features Adam Levine as a boxer and actress Minka Kelly as his frustrated other half.
Shop: You can purchase Overexposed on iTunes (SRP $12.99) and Amazon (SRP $13.99).
Win: One lucky winner will receive a copy of Overexposed!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to CindyWindy2003!
- To enter, comment on your favorite Maroon 5 song (excluding anything mentioned).
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Maroon5.com (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is July 16, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about July 17, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.