The Wiggles: Big Birthday! DVD invites children aged two-to-six to sing, dance and wiggle along with Murray, Jeff, Anthony, Sam and their friends Captain Feathersword, Wags the Dog, Henry the Octopus, and Dorothy the Dinosaur as they celebrate their Big Birthday. Filled with music, including many classic Wiggles songs performed live, the DVD also offers some terrific birthday surprises and tummy-tickling jokes for even more wiggly, giggly fun!
A special bonus feature on the DVD is the one-hour documentary, “Everybody Clap! Everybody Sing!” which covers The Wiggles’ first 20 years.
Shop: The Wiggles: Big Birthday! can be purchased at Toys “R” Us, Walmart, Amazon, and also on www.NCircleEntertainment.com (SRP $12.99)!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a copy of The Wiggles: Big Birthday!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Sarah Yurga!
- To enter, comment on your/your child's favorite character from The Wiggles.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and The Wiggles: Big Birthday! (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is August 2, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about August 3, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.