TOOTH FAIRY 2:
Larry Guthrie (Larry the Cable Guy) is a fun-loving dreamer with a serious mission: win back the love of his life before she makes a terrible mistake and marries the wrong man! In his attempt to get back on his long lost love’s good side, Larry visits the school where she works and make’s a horrible mistake… He accidentally tells a child that the Tooth Fairy is just a myth. Crushing the child’s dreams sets off a chain of events that are far more than Larry bargained for including being “sentenced” to become a Tooth Fairy or face having his best memory erased for good…PLUS losing any chance of getting back the girl of his dreams! Larry is brought before a 500-year-old Tooth Fairy stuck in a 10-year-old girl’s body (played by newcomer Brady Reiter) for sentencing. The Tooth Fairy demands that Larry make retribution by temporarily serving as a Tooth Fairy and proving that Tooth Fairies really do exist. His mission? Larry must collect 10 teeth in 10 days. With his orders in hand, Larry embarks on a journey to prove the existence of Tooth Fairies and to win back the love of his life.
It’s tutu times the laughs watching Larry strut his stuff in pink tights and ballet shoes as he tries to prove he can git-r-done!
Filled with tons of heartwarming laughs for the entire family, the TOOTH FAIRY 2 Blu-ray and DVD includes five fun featurettes you and your family will not want to miss including the following:
TOOTH FAIRY 2 Special Features:
Why Do I Lose My Baby Teeth?
Return to Fairyland – Making Tooth Fairy 2
Larry the Hairy Fairy
Tooth Fairy 2 introduces – Crusher the Pig
A Memory to Remember
Our family was fortunate to have the opportunity to review Tooth Fairy 2.
Even though we didn't see the Tooth Fairy, it didn't affect the story line of Tooth Fairy 2.
As mentioned in the synopsis above, Larry is sentenced to become a tooth fairy after telling a child that the tooth fairy doesn't exist. My boys thought it was really funny whenever Larry turned into a Tooth Fairy - he'd be dressed up in a pink tutu (eventually he was able to have pink overalls) and pink wings, and they thought all the magic items he was given to help him collect the teeth were super cool.
There were many parts of the movie that the boys got a good laugh, such as when Larry became the Metro City Miracle because of a bowling feat, when he started a "snowball" fight with kids at an afterschool program, or when the Tooth Fairy "tooted" after eating too many burritos.
In addition to the many funny moments, there were also many touching moments throughout the movie, such as when Larry helped to raise funds for the afterschool program, or when he realized what his best memory was.
Overall, I thought the story was cute and that Larry the Cable Guy made Larry Guthrie a very likeable character, and watching him on his adventure to collect 10 teeth as a Tooth Fairy made for a very funny family movie.
Shop: You can purchase Tooth Fairy 2 on DVD (SRP $9.99) or Blu-ray (SRP $10.99) on Fox Connect.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a copy of Tooth Fairy 2!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to susan1215!
- To enter, comment what was the most money you ever received or gave for a tooth.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Tooth Fairy 2 (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway with the hashtags #ToothFairy2 & #TF2--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is July 21, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about July 22, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.