My boys have been playing with a really cool gadget the past few days - Hallmark Text Bands!
Hallmark Text Bands are a cool, brand-new way for kids to let friends know what’s on their mind. Text Bands allow kids to send text messages wristband to wristband, expressing themselves and spreading encouragement in a fun, new way. How? Kids enter up to 10 characters into the screen on the band and bump fists or shake hands to pass the message. The bands will light up and the messages will transfer from band to band.
We were fortunate to receive two Text Bands Starter Kits, and my older sons got a chance to test them out.
Entering a message on the Text Band is really easy. Smiley simply wanted to type the word "Cat," whereas Musician wanted to type the word Ka-Chow (he's a huge Lightning McQueen fan).
The Text Bands offer a fun way to send and receive messages, and I like how it helps my kids learn how to spell different words.
Each Text Band can store up to 24 messages, and I love how there's a "bad-word" filter, as Text Bands encourage positive communication and interaction amongst users.
I also love the numerous different band colors and designs available.
Text Bands are simply a fun and cool way for kids to communicate with friends.
For more information, videos, and even cool games using Text Bands, visit the Text Bands.com website.
Shop: You can purchase Text Bands at a Hallmark Gold Crown Store near you (SRP $14.99 for a starter kit; $4.99 for each Interchangable Fashion Band).
Win: Two lucky winners will each receive two Text Bands Starter Kits that include an interchangeable fashion band and texting module.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Gianna, kelley c!
- To enter, comment on a positive (10 character max) message or word you'd put on a Text Band.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Text Bands.com (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is September 3, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about September 4, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.