Anyone can easily create a logo - for FREE on Logo Garden.
You can even create a website - for FREE!
To begin designing your logo, first you select an industry and you'll be presented with hundreds of logos. For me, choosing a logo was the most difficult part simply because there are so many!
Once you pick your industry, you can search by keyword or look for letter or abstract symbols. You can also change the color of the symbols based on your preference.
After you select your symbol, you then go to a screen where you'll add your company's name, and you can also add special effects to your symbol.
When you're done completing your logo, you'll be sent to your webpage. I didn't set up a webpage so I'm not sure how the webpage process works, but I did create business cards ($19.99 for 100 cards).
Creating the business cards was also very simple. After choosing one of several layouts (I chose a clean and simple design), I added my information, re-sized the logo or fonts where applicable, and I was done!
So what are you waiting for? Create your own logo design today with Logo Garden!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Logo Garden "Branding Essentials" Prize Pack which includes a free DIY Logo, 100 Free Business Cards, and Hi-res logo files.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Jenna!
- To enter, comment on what kind of business you'd want to design a logo for.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Logo Garden (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is August 18, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about August 19, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.