Ears up, Shades down...
15 TONES Offers Erotic Aural Enjoyment
Compilation of Classics Includes Love Songs from Marvin Gaye, James Brown, Robert Palmer, Barry White, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone and More Released July 10
The much talked-about Fifty Shades erotic trilogy has become one of the fastest-selling book series in recent history. Universal Music Enterprises has created its own offering, that could very well be considered an aural companion to the books, a compilation dubbed 15 TONES.
The album houses a collection of songs designed to appeal to those looking to satisfy their deep-seated desires with an edgy, romantic ode to the art of sexual satisfaction in all its myriad forms.
You can listen to a few of the tracks from 15 Tones by clicking here: http://soundcloud.com/umesongs/sets/15tones.
15 TONES TRACK LISTING
1. Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye
2. The Flower Duet from Lakme – performed by Katherine Jenkins featuring Kiri Te Kanawa and the Philharmonia Orchestra (L. Delibes)
3. Sex (I’m A...) – Berlin
4. Addicted To Love – Robert Palmer
5. Do Me! - Bell Biv Devoe
6. I'm Qualified To Satisfy You – Barry White
7. Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine, Pt. 1 – James Brown
8. Canon and Gigue in D Major – performed by The English Concert and Trevor Pinnock (J. Pachelbel)
9. What Is This Thing Called Love – Billie Holiday
10. I Put A Spell On You – Nina Simone
11. I’ve Got You Under My Skin – Ella Fitzgerald
12. Come Fly With Me – Shirley Horn
13. Nocturne No. 1 in B flat Minor, Opus 9 No. 1 – performed by Tamás Vásáry(F. Chopin)
14. Chained – Marvin Gaye
15. La Fille Aux Cheveux De Lin – performed by Philippe Cassard (C. DeBussy)
Shop: You can purchase 15 Tones on iTunes (SRP $7.99) and Amazon.com (SRP $11.99).
Win: Two lucky winners will each receive a copy of 15 Tones!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to DEBIJOT, slb3334!
- To enter, comment on your favorite track on 15 Tones.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and 15 Tones (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is September 21, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about September 22, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.