People want to hold on to their memories and conversations around photos that matter to them. Blurb allows Facebook users to quickly and easily create tangible, bookstore quality memory books in less than an hour. Blurb’s Facebook to photo book workflow enables you to print favorite photos including the photo’s comments in a stylish book. Using the Facebook to photo book workflow, anyone can create a 7x7 inch square format book in just minutes, with prices starting under $11.
Here is an excerpt from my review:
Blurb made it very easy for me to make a photo book with my Facebook photos. Although I wish the photos were a bit clearer (Blurb does have a warning pop up when you use the Bookify tool that since Facebook compresses images, the photos in the actual book may not be as sharp), but overall I think the entire photo book-making process was really quick and easy, and we now have a wonderful book to remind us of Musician's very first season playing baseball.
For more information on Blurb's Facebook photo book or other products, visit their website.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a $25 Blurb Gift code good towards making a Facebook photo book!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Angela Kinder!
- To enter, comment on an occasion you think Blurb Photo Books would make a great gift for.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Blurb (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is October 4, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about October 5, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Above links are affiliates. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.