They love that they're actually helping me make dinner, and because they're actually helping me make the pizza, they're very eager to eat their own creations!
Making veggie pizzas is one of my favorite summer veggie moments with my kids!
Another way I get my kids to eat more veggies is by simply topping them with a little Country Crock.
I admit that I like my veggies with Country Crock too. It adds a lot of flavor and makes just about any veggie dish that much more delicious!
I'm still searching for more ways to get my kids to eat more veggies, but for right now, veggie pizzas and using Country Crock to top a side of veggies are doing the trick!
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Summer Veggie Appreciation Basket which includes:
· A basket perfect for toting summer veggies
· Cooking tools to help you prepare and cook your summer veggies
· A copy of A Very Veggie World by Clare Crespo—a unique recipe book full of fun and whimsical inspiration
· A coupon for a free tub of Country Crock
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Heather!
- To enter, comment on your child's favorite veggie.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Country Crock (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter (leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Visit The Crock Country Chronicle and comment on an article (leave the link to the article you commented on as well as the user name you used to comment).
- The deadline for entries is September 15, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about September 16, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.