Join Dora the Explorer as she looks for Boots' red boots in her first interactive Hide-And-Seek storybook adventure! Swipe along the arrows to uncover the red things to see what, or who it could be!
Based on the classic lift-the-flap book, this adventure is filled with tappable animated surprises, music, and 2 exciting bonus activities!
- Read along with Dora - Turn the pages and read along with highlighted text as Dora the Explorer reads the story. Look for Boots, and help complete the story by revealing interactive objects, each with their own animation
- Play Boots’ Banana Catch Game - See how many bananas you can catch in each level. Look for the special bunches of 3 in every scene.
- Make Your Own Story Page - Choose from any of the pages to decorate it with tappable animated stickers, then save it to your album.
- Engaging Story with Beautiful Art and Animations - The app features an original music and beautifully illustrated and animated artwork.
- Sharing - Parent can share via Email.
Smiley also enjoys playing the Banana Catch game (he always tries to "grab" the big bunch of bananas), but his favorite feature of the app is the Make Your Own Story Page.
He loves creating his own pages and even pretends the various stickers can do certain things. For instance, he'll choose a sticker of Dora and have her slide down the slide. This feature allows him to get as creative as he wants to be using his imagination! He has made a lot of pages so far, creating all kinds of fun scenes, and he easily saves them to the photo album so he can access them anytime.
Dora: Where is Boots? is a super fun app for little kids and definitely one that Smiley enjoys playing often.
Shop: You can purchase Dora: Where is Boots? $1.99 via the iTunes App Store (also available for iPod touch and iPhone).
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review free of charge. I received no monetary compensation for this post.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.