About 5 years ago when Musician was just an infant, he had really bad infant eczema, and after researching online for information on how to treat it, I found many parents recommended Aquaphor Healing Ointment. I immediately went out to buy a jar, and ever since I've been a huge fan. In fact, I've used Aquaphor Healing Ointment on all my kids and even myself, and recently we received even more Aquaphor products to use.
We received a tube of Aquaphor Healing Ointment, which came in very handy during our recent trip to Southern California. On a previous trip there, the weather really affected Smiley's skin, and it resulted in numerous eczema patches (which quickly went away once we returned home and used Aquaphor). This time I was prepared and brought Aquaphor with us, and it came in very handy. As soon as I saw any red patches appear, I applied the Aquaphor. The Aquaphor really worked well and the patches quickly disappeared.
I have also been using the ointment on my hands, as whenever I use certain soaps my hands get really dry and cracked. Using the Aquaphor Healing Ointment helps relieve the dry, cracked skin quickly.
We were also fortunate to receive a bottle of Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo. It's fragrance free and lathered up really well, and not only have we been using it on our kids, but I've been using it on myself too!
Aquaphor has helped our family with everything from eczema to chapped lips, and we will continue to use Aquaphor because we know it really works.
Win: One lucky winner will receive an Aquaphor Prize Pack which includes a $50 Visa gift card, Aquaphor Healing Ointment, Baby Healing Ointment, & Baby Wash & Shampoo.
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Shay!
- To enter, comment on how you are preparing for climate changes and how Aquaphor can help.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Aquaphor (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter ("new" and "existing" followers eligible; leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Visit the Aquaphor Facebook Page and post how you are preparing for the climate changes and how Aquaphor can help, then leave a comment with a link to your post.
- The deadline for entries is October 23, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about October 24, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.