For parents of younger children who are not yet able to talk or identify pain points, knowing what is causing physical upset can be extremely difficult. With the Gas Journal, Tummy Calm makes it simple for parents to log what the child has consumed, therefore more easily identifying a possible food intolerance or reaction to eating a pattern of certain foods or drinks. The Gas Journal download is available free at http://tummycalm.com/gas-journal.html.
“As a mom, I know we parents never like to see our children in pain, and if they can’t communicate, figuring out what is causing it can be very frustrating,” said Jacqueline Lawrence, President, TJL Enterprises.“The Tummy Calm Gas Journal gives parents and grandparents a new tool to identify possible causes by enabling them to easily track what their child ate or drank. From there we hope they can realize what is causing the distress, and figure out the solution to help.”
Tummy Calm homeopathic remedy provides quick relief of stomachaches and the accompanying gas, bloating and cramping. Comprised of nine synergistic homeopathic ingredients, the 2-oz. bottle contains between 24 and 48 doses. It is free of alcohol, sugar, sodium bicarbonate, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, animal products, artificial flavors and colors, and retails for a suggested price of $17.95 per bottle. Tummy Calm is available for purchase at CVS/pharmacy and Walgreen’s stores, as well as online through http://tummycalm.com.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Tummy Calm Prize Pack which includes a full-size bottle of Tummy Calm, a full-size bottle of Colic Calm, a reusable shopping tote, a logo'd pen, and a Numi-med dispenser
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Shay!
- To enter, comment on a food or drink that causes you or your child discomfort.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Tummy Calm (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter ("new" and "existing" followers eligible; leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is October 28, 2012 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about October 29, 2012 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.