Sofia the First soundtrack track list:
1. Sofia the First Main Title Theme – Sofia
2. Anything – Sofia
3. Princess Things – Cast
4. Make Some Noise – The Trolls and Sofia
5. Cedric the Great – Cedric
6.Royal Fun – Sofia
7. Perfect Slumber Party – Amber and Sofia
8. All You Need – Sofia and Vivian
9. Blue Ribbon Bunny – Clover
10.I Belong – Sofia
11. The Goldenwing Circus – Cast
12. True Sisters – Sofia and Cinderella
13. Rise and Shine – Sofia
Win: Three lucky winners will each receive a copy of the Sofia the First Soundtrack!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to lilyk, VickeC, ColleenMarie82!
- To enter, comment on which track you think your child (grandchild, etc.) will enjoy the most.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Sofia the First Soundtrack (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter ("new" and "existing" followers eligible; leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Follow Walt Disney Records on Twitter ("new" and "existing" followers eligible; leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is February 7, 2013 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about February 8, 2013 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.