The duo, often compared to the likes of Lady Antebellum and The Band Perry, met in Nashville in January 2011 and played their first show together that December at The Red Devil Lounge near their shared hometown in the San Francisco Bay area. Music Connection asserted that the "radio-ready first single brilliantly showcases the tight, well-blended harmonies that are close to constant in their music."
Haley & Michaels' debut album is due out later this year. For more info, visit their official site at haleyandmichaels.com.
Win: One lucky winner will receive a Haley & Michaels Prize Pack consisting of a poster and t-shirt!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Diane52!
- To enter, check out The Price I Pay video above and comment on what you thought about the video/lyrics/voices, etc.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Blog about this giveaway and link back to Sage and Savvy and Haley & Michaels (leave the link in your comment)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed
- 3)Add my button to your sidebar
- 4)Follow me on Twitter ("new" and "existing" followers eligible; leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- 6)Follow Haley & Michaels on Twitter ("new" and "existing" followers eligible; leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is March 28, 2013 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about March 29, 2013 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.