From Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Peter Jackson comes “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey,” the first of a trilogy of films adapting the enduringly popular masterpiece The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
The Blu-ray/DVD won't be released until March 19, but until then you can check out the fun blog app below.
You can get more information on the creatures of Middle-Earth, take a quiz and find out how much Hobbit and/or human you are, and even download a Hobbit Handbook, perfect for ideas for a viewing party, or even for Halloween (it's never too early to start preparing!).
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to BethElderton!
- To enter, take the Are You 100% Hobbit Quiz in the Blog App above and comment on your results.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Follow me on Bloglovin ("new" and "existing" followers eligible)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed ("new" and "existing" subscribers eligible)
- 3)Follow me on Instagram ("new" and "existing" followers eligible; leave your user name in your comment)
- 4)Follow me on Twitter ("new" and "existing" followers eligible; leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is March 29, 2013 11:59pm HST.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about March 30, 2013 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
- By entering in this giveaway, you have read and agreed to Sage and Savvy’s policies regarding giveaways.
Thank you to Warner Bros. for providing the product for review and/or giveaway free of charge. All opinions are my own. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Gem is a Hawaii Mom Blogger who posts reviews and giveaways, and blogs about life in Hawaii as a mom of 3 boys, including one with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. She loves to travel, bake, and eat anything with chocolate.