The below was provided on behalf of N-Hance.
WHAT: To help achieve the dream of renewing a kitchen for a consumer, N-Hance Wood Renewal, a trusted partner of The Home Depot for renewal of kitchen cabinets, has launched the “N-Hance Kitchen Face Lift” Contest. The Facebook photo-sharing contest encourages consumers to share a picture of their “sad” wood kitchen cabinets with an explanation of why a professional kitchen cabinet renewal would be important to them.
The grand prize winner will receive a free kitchen cabinet wood renewal, valued at $2,000.
Through October 12, entrants can share their photo and a 200 word explanation on the N-Hance Wood Renewal Facebook page. The grand prize winner will be selected based on the number of people that “Like” the entrant’s photo and explanation. To enter, visit N-Hance Wood Renewal’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/nhancerenews. The “N-Hance Kitchen Face Lift” contest is only available to U.S. residents.
WHY: As home improvement projects continue to increase, there is a growing demand for wood renewal services because of the low cost and convenience that it offers to consumers. The contest will help one lucky winner achieve their dream of providing a whole new look to their kitchen, something they can take advantage of in time for the holiday season.
N-Hance Revolutionary Wood Renewal is an innovative, affordable cabinet and floor renewal service that renews wood cabinets and floors without the dust, inconvenience and noxious fumes associated with traditional refinishing methods. One of the simplest and most enjoyable ways to add value to the home is by maintaining hardwood floors. No matter what the setting, the natural look and durability of hardwood floors can be maintained using minimal effort with proper care and maintenance.
Win: One lucky winner will receive an N-Hance Maintenance Kit that will help keep wood surfaces healthy and beautiful. The kit includes:
- N-Hance "Razor" Hard Floor Cleaner
- Carbonated Cabinet Cleaner
- Carbonated Floor Cleaner
- Bone Scraper
- Microfiber polishing pads
- Carrying bag
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
Congratulations to Denise Taylor-Dennis!
- To enter, comment on why you'd like to win.
- You’ll get one extra entry each if you do any of the following (be sure to leave a comment for each “entry”):
- 1)Follow me on Bloglovin ("new" and "existing" followers eligible)
- 2)Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email ("new" and "existing" subscribers eligible)
- 3)Follow me on Instagram ("new" and "existing" followers eligible; leave your user name in your comment)
- 4)Follow me on Twitter ("new" and "existing" followers eligible; leave your Twitter name in your comment)
- 5)Tweet this giveaway--you may tweet once per day based on HST (leave the link in your comment)
- The deadline for entries is October 18, 2013 11:59pm HST.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you submitted an eligible entry and it is chosen by random.org as the winner, you will be notified via email on or about October 19, 2013 (make sure your email address is in your profile or comment and be sure to check your junk/spam, etc. folders) and will have 3 days to respond.
- Valid for US addresses only.
Thank you to the sponsor for providing the product for giveaway free of charge. Click here for my disclosure policy.
Sage and Savvy is brought to you by Hawaii Mom Bloggers sharing the latest in products, movies, and more!