Do you have travel plans coming up this year? You may want to check out these new and renovated hotels for your next trip!
NEW HOTEL OPENINGS
- the ART hotel – April 2015. Located in Denver, Colorado’s vibrant, downtown Golden Triangle Museum District, the 165-room ART hotel will offer Denver’s most premier accommodations paired with captivating pieces of contemporary art woven through the entire guest experience. Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the hotel let in natural light so that each piece of work can fully be experienced and every gathering space in the hotel will become a vibrant canvas where carefully selected works captivate each of the guests' senses. The Fire restaurant will feature a fresh-take on New American cuisine and its stylish Terrace Bar.
- The Ivy Hotel – June 2015. Once a historic brownstone mansion, The Ivy Hotel will open in Baltimore, Maryland’s Mt. Vernon neighborhood as the premiere luxury hotel. The 18 guest accommodations – 9 suites and 9 rooms – will have character and charm, each with a fireplace and custom painted armoire by local artisans. The relaxed and informal fine-dining restaurant Magdalena will serve refined, delicious modern American cuisine and will have a full dining room in the mansion’s old treasury, a wine cellar, and a welcoming lounge.
- The Resort at Pedregal – January 2015. Los Cabos’ premier, ultra-luxury, landmark destination resort, The Resort at Pedregal, reopens Saturday, January 31, 2015. As The Resort at Pedregal continues to renew, re-energize and rediscover, the resort also announces the debut of a new Champagne Terrace and dramatically enhanced spa and fitness offerings at Luna y Mar Spa.
- The Garland – Spring 2015. Made and named for actress Beverly Garland, the Los Angeles property is currently undergoing an extensive $20 million renovation that includes transformation of all guest rooms and public spaces, including the property's dining experience — soon to debut as The Front Yard in April 2015. Upon completion in spring 2015, the newly independent, re-designed and renovated property will mirror a sophisticated, spacious and retro-cool California style and experience.
- The Embassy Row Hotel – March 2015. The Embassy Row Hotel in Washington D.C. has launched an extensive $15 million renovation that will feature a complete revamp of all 231 guest rooms, 6,250 square feet of new event space, and the addition of a fitness and recreation studio. Its crowning feature will be an eclectic public space including a social lobby concept, a marketplace with a coffee shop feel and 24-hour grab-n-go, and restaurant called Station Kitchen & Cocktails – all overlooking Embassy Row.
- The Goring – March 2015. The last stage of a complete designer renovation of The Goring in London will be revealed in March 2015, just in time for the hotel’s 105th birthday celebrations. The glamorous new Front Hall by Russell Sage will be the final piece of an in-depth refurbishment of this London classic. Over the past seven years Jeremy Goring has overseen the transformation of his family’s hotel, commissioning four giants of the English interior design scene to effectively create an entirely NEW hotel.
- Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara – April 2015. Located in Carlsbad, California, Four Seasons Aviara is currently undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation to its lobby, arrival experience, restaurant and spa, which will be relaunched this April 2015. The new restaurant led by Executive Chef Jonathan Sudar will deliver seasonally driven fare through bold, contemporary creations available via an interactive chef’s table, a five-course tasting counter, and a family-style “supper club” experience. The new Driftwood Spa will feature three uniquely designed treatment rooms, a visually stunning nail salon, and state of the art fitness room in addition to a yoga and pilates studio.
- Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa – May 2015. Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa completed the first phase of a multi-million dollar, multi-year renovation in 2014 welcoming 38 brand new luxury oceanfront guest rooms, a makeover of the famed Beach Club, and the addition of North America’s only ocean-fed, sand-filtered seawater swimming pool. Phase Two, currently underway, is slated for completion in May 2015 and will introduce 24 new oceanfront guest rooms, and a renovated beachfront 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom private cottage, and a refreshed spa in time for summer 2015.
- The Evelyn – End of 2015. Triumph Hotels, a newly launched New York City boutique hotel brand, is rebranding one of the city’s landmark hotels with a $30 million property-wide transformation. NoMad landmark, The Gershwin, has now been transformed into The Evelyn with a full, property wide refresh with phase one just completed. All 160-guest rooms are now upgraded to reflect an art nouveau style with nods to the hotels extensive musical and art history. The second phase of the project is underway and will focus on the full restoration of the hotel’s dramatic public spaces with the addition of new food and beverage concepts. The transformation of The Evelyn is part of a capital investment by Triumph, which has invested $50 million to renovate historic hotels throughout New York City over the last several years.
- Four Seasons Resort Lana`i at Manele Bay – End of 2015. A quintessential beach resort set in the private island of Lana`i, Four Seasons Resort Lana`i at Manele Bay, continues to raise the bar for the standard of island resort luxury. Currently undergoing a multi-million dollar transformation, the resort will debut the final phase by end of year, which will include newly redesigned guest rooms and suites rich in the culture of Lana`i designed by Todd Avery Lenahan of TAL Studios. The resort recently introduced an exclusive airport lounge in the Honolulu Airport, new restaurants including NOBU Lana`i, high-end retail boutiques featuring top brands, a renovated spa and public spaces.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota – End of 2015. The luxury landmark on Florida's central Gulf coast conveniently located near the city center overlooking Sarasota Bay has HUGE plans coming for 2015. The hotel will undergo a massive renovation, creating a brand new look for the luxury resort. Plans include; head-to-toe guest room renovations, expansive waterfront dining, new restaurant and waterfront pool.